Wednesday, May 4, 2011

been so long

since I posted last time. I just have so much going on- excuses excuses.

Today I have been working on some of my projects for school. One of them was a research paper about an excellent educator of my choice. I decided to write about  Charlotte Mason, a British educator who started teaching by using short lessons, Living Books instead of textbooks (the books were written by people who had passion for the subject, in easy, comprehensible language) and by using art and free play. She was amazing and really loved children. A part of the project was also creating a Museum walk board. So here is what I have came up with


It is not done as my printer refused to print pictures and I would need to do it at school before class.
I used cardboard box that I had at home, instead of buying the board at the store. Not only did I save some money, but I am also environmentally friendly ;) wink, wink.


Besides that I have been working on my art portfolio for an Art class. Overall, my room was a huge mess today.


You can actually see the portfolio laying next to my bed (the white notebook thing)

I have so much to tell you guys that I will need to do it in other posts :) The engagement, the wedding, moving out, the in-laws meeting my parents etc. Told you I have a lot to tell ;)

Thank you for reading

6 comments:

  1. Reading blogs......haha, good luck with the project, with the moving (which I am also doing these few weeks, etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drones are getting to be a standout amongst the best time and stimulation toys for nowadays. From kids to old, all love drones. And for this reason, we are here with our review of the best drones under $100 of 2018 for them. Above all, the drones which we have taken in this review are of extraordinary quality, so you can have a ton of fun and fulfill your desire with these drones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are a sports lover, basketball shoes are surely one of your wardrobe staples. Not only famous among the basketball players, these shoes are among the most famous styles of athlete shoes to hit on the streets with. As for basketball players, these shoes are an absolute necessity to get the most out of the game.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Shadow Creation is the process to change the color of an image or video..Shadow Creation It means correcting the lighting, white color balance, red or blue color balance, so that the image looks more clear or natural

    ReplyDelete