Monday, May 16, 2011

letter love...

I found this amazing blog on the net yesterday. Couldn't resist and looked through all the posts there. That is how bad I am if I find something that I really like :)

and after awhile I fell in love with this amazing project that the Birdie Blue has done



I want to have something like that as well :) So I am in search of a letter K and some nice paper to tackle the project.
Go check out her amazing blog as it is full of great inspirations. I love it :) What do you think?

Thanks for reading
Polka

2 comments:

  1. This is very cute! The paper reminds me of Cath Kidston's designs :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly has a beautiful blog, and she's such a sweetheart too!
    Blessings,
    Marcia
    P.S. Thank you for the birthday well wishes for my daughter :-)

    ReplyDelete