Thursday, March 10, 2011

"my sunshine"

It was women's day on March 8th, however my Lovely Boyfriend being so busy just forgot, and I understood :) He just started off work at a new place so he is stressed as it is. I underestimated my Lovely Bf as he surprised me the very next day with these:


I love sunflowers :)
when I asked him:
-Why did you choose this combination of flowers? (As they are peachy roses and a sunflower)
- Because they are bright and sunny and you are my sunshine
Awww he made my day :) I know him and hearing something SO romantic from his own mouth was one of the best things I have heard in a looong time.

1 comment:

  1. Best Hand Blender Reviews 2019 For Healthy Cooking Need a helping hand with making dinner We ve rounded up the best hand blender to consider when adding to your kitchen gadgets

    ReplyDelete